Wednesday, August 19, 2015

NEW MAT AND A PROJECT ~ ~ ~










My friend, Heather, hooked this Jane Augenstein pattern. It's her second rug and I'm very proud of my student! She took home a new pattern that I drew for her ~ can't wait to see how it progresses!










This afternoon I made Miss Luci a pillowcase ~ she picked the material several weeks ago but it takes Grandma a while to get motivated! Also made one for Luke! Now I'll need to make pillowcases for the rest of the grands!

We had a nice afternoon ~ school starts next week so our fun days will be over. When they have days off from school, we'll make a plan.

Summer's coming to it's end ~ it went so fast!

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Alice

3 comments:

Julia said...

Nice job on that pillow case for such a pretty girl.
Love that kitten rug too.
Summer is almost gone like you said but still very hot. I'm waiting for cooler temperatures and a good rain.
Hugs,
JB

acorn hollow said...

your grand daughter is such a cutie and she looks like she loves her pillow case.
Love the newly finished mat I need to get my hook out and dust it off.
Cathy

yanmaneee said...

goyard
balenciaga
supreme clothing
golden goose
jordan shoes
goyard
golden goose sneakers
adidsas yeezy
air jordan
yeezy shoes